Kinetix Immersions & Life Science Customer Engagement
The healthcare ecosystem continues to evolve, as payer, hospital, and health-system priorities and footprints continue to shift. Additionally, customer-centricity and effective engagement is an ongoing challenge in life science. Healthcare stakeholders are increasingly reluctant to collaborate within the industry. For these reasons, the need for life science innovation and customer-centricity is more important than ever. The Kinetix Group, a healthcare and life science consultancy, has leveraged our experience, expertise, and relationships to develop a new life science engagement model called Immersions.
What are Immersions?
Immersions are 1-2 day meetings with a single key customer. Typically, there are a series of individual meetings with key influencers within a customer organization, where Kinetix and industry are active participants. Participants typically include C and D suite executives, medical directors, pharmacy directors, and directors of quality. Usually, the format is semi-structured, with a discussion guide – to help ensure overall objectives are met.
The overarching goals are to open closed doors, build relationships, and generate insights for more effective customer engagement, at both an individual customer and archetype level. Through these discussions, Kinetix creates a dialogue for better insights regarding the following:
- Improved understanding of customer adoption process
- Key influencers both within and outside customer organization
- Customer priorities regarding health innovation and value-based care
- Improved understanding of HIT infrastructure
- Disease-specific clinical decision protocols and processes
Additionally, discussion topics and content are focused on insights to meaningfully address industry franchise or brand strategic objectives. What is the key issue facing a life science brand that is impacting the product adoption? What is the optimal value proposition? How can account managers more effectively identify and influence decision-makers? Do value-added services and resources that need to be improved? Or is there simply a lack of relationships with key customers?
Kinetix & Immersions
Kinetix is uniquely suited to lead Customer Immersions for three main reasons.
- Over the twenty year history of Kinetix, we’ve lead and participated in countless payer and health-system collaborations. Kinetix has broad and deep relationships across the customer spectrum. And, as appropriate, Kinetix can leverage these relationships to identify and onboard systems for engagement.
- Customer engagement playbook
- With a consulting division and numerous health-system, payer, and CMS engagements, Kinetix helps translate the interview output into a customer-centric plan of action to guide effective industry/customer collaboration.
- Archetype insights
- Given the depth of Kinetix knowledge of the healthcare landscape, Kinetix is able to identify the elements of this individual customer interaction and apply it at an archetype level.
Please contact us if you think Immersions can help accelerate meeting your commercial organizational objectives!