The 2019 Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) Nexus conference took place Tuesday, October 29 through Friday, November 1 in National Harbor, MD. This year the conference came at a particularly critical time for health care: the 2020 election season has arrived and politicians and voters are again scrutinizing the rising cost of pharmaceuticals.
Over 30 continuing education sessions, as well as pre-conference programs and a buzzing exhibit hall, provided attendees with exceptional opportunities to stay up-to-date in a changing healthcare world. TKG was thrilled to attend this exciting event, which included 80 speakers and panelists, 50 peer-to-peer breakout sessions, and which drew more than 2,000 healthcare leaders.
Download this infographic to learn our key takeaways from the conference’s learning tracks:
- The Intersection of Value and Care
- Drugs, Disease and The Managed Care Impact
- Managed Care Research in Action
- Legislative and Regulatory Trends: From Rhetoric to Practice
- Specialty Management: Keeping Up with Runaway Innovation